Thursday, March 19, 2009

My feelings are abit confuse at the moment...

what should i do?... i need someone experienced to help me... my feelings tak tentu hala now..

what are crushes? puppy love??? it goes a way after a while... right?...

i don't really know... somebody tell me...

i longed for some1 to love... yet many says that single life is the best... =S...but the fact is that our hormones are raging at this age.. so that's mainly what we think about... ( we as in teenagers)

i think i need counseling..... =/... (this is making me feel emotional... but i don't think i should be... because this is a very small problem, why should i make myself feel miserable.. right? but i can't help it...)

The biggest problem is.. i don't know how love works... how do couples exist?? do they love each other at the same time when they 1st meet ?? i guess love doesn't need to have a reason....

i'll probably find out all this when i grow older...

No comments:

Post a Comment