Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another day... another post....

S.M.K. Sultan Abdul Samad interact club I.U. day this Saturday... anyone reading this please come....

Time: 10am
Date: 4th April 2009
Venue: Dewan Bakti, S.M.K. Sultan Abdul Samad
Theme: Childhood, the age of innocence

and i will also be selling my newsletter =)... it should be at the counter... hope you will help me and buy it.. its only Rm 2.50... Thank you...

About my thoughts earlier that day.....

.... Even though all I have done is to impress you..... no doubt it will help me in the future...

All this while... I have been thinking about this the wrong way... you have been my motivation whenever i almost gave up... and everything that i gained is actually beneficial to me.... so I should thank you...
Lastly, i discovered my favorite group through yours...

In many ways i didn't know... you have helped me... you have made my will stronger.... I became healthier...I became fitter.....I became smarter.....I became taller....I learned violin....I became a better pianist...

the guy you use to know is about to disappear... I will now lead my life happily and try in the future not to spend so much time thinking about a girl.... the part of my mind which longed for you will now be erased.... or I will at least try to block it so it does not affect my life in the future and my interaction with you.... I will no longer get nervous when I talk to you... I will not longer hesitate to tell you anything.... I will not think about you every day, every afternoon and every night before i go to sleep.... I will not use my thought of impressing you be my motivation... Therefore .... this will be the last post where I am thinking of you as I write it...... so long and good bye....

your use-to-be admirer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment