Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another post after a long week....

I am getting quite lazy to write about stuff in da blog....... well guess i m gonna miss 1 week of school for the bengkel konsert kementerian malaysia, doesn't it sounds cool?? =) yea I ll be singing =)

Its a one of a kind experience... I ll be missing handball competition, Mr. Alvin said if I didn't have to go for the bengkel I would have been in the school team but too bad... I ll also be missing my school's sports day and ninjutsu demonstration >.< Chun keat angry lolz...

Well.. another thing is I'M SO EXCITED FOR HUI JAN... she went to DAVID ARCHULETA'S SHOWCASE.... im so excited because im imagining myself going to Girls Generation consert, it isn't fair... they always perform in Thailand which is just next to Malaysia >.<... why don't they just come to Malaysia for once...

hui jan's dream came true >.< now its time for mine to come true... =)... AND I WANT TO JOIN S.M. GLOBAL AUDITION if they come to Malaysia... I ll have my own korean band and I ll change my name to Joon-A.... hahaha cause my last 2 names are Joon Aun...

I hope I can catch up with my studies ... and last but not lease I FINISHED MY PHYSICS PEKA... MUAHAHHAHAHA..... Mr Ng corrected me so many times... small mistake like indent/ tab made me rewrite one whole page >.<.... and he tells me after I was done,

'' From what I can see no mistake lar... when I read slowly I might find more mistake so I cant gurantee you that you will get full marks.. so dont come and tell me, teacher teacher I thought you said no mistakes already???? ''

So I said, '' yea lar teacher... yorr.... if got mistake also i cant do anything lar... i wont be here next week also.... if you give me 8 or 9 marks upon 10 then ok dy lar...yorrr.rrr...''

(Mr Ng repeatedly said, '' you dont want to listen then you make mistake then i slaughter you...ah..dont do propally i slaughter you.... kill or be killed'' when he told us how to do the peka)

sheesshhhh.....

p.s. heres one of my favourite pictures of Sunny/ Lee Sun Kyu from Girls Generation'...




Sunny hwaiting =) SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment