Thursday, April 2, 2009

My blog as my diary... my emo stories is 50% true and 50 % made up...

3rd part of my thoughts the another day.... probably the last of this story...

maybe I'm misunderstanding you.... but are you trying to avoid me???.... calcium hydroxide... another chemical formula... using it as a name... for the story...

I don't know... probably you read this blog and decided that I was overreacting and shouldn't have wrote about it?>.<....

You'd also probably think I'm annoying... for still reminding you of all the times... hahaha....
and keep confessing.... I'd leave it all to fate... to decide... should we be together...

I thought maybe we could be friends and forget all about it??? the reason I'm writing this down is so I could forget everything.... its really hard to keep everything in my heart... I have no one to talk to it about... its really a big burden for me to carry....

Please... just hear me out...I hope that I was misunderstanding you... and you just didn't see me... that's why....

looking back all those years.... its really funny.... I can't believe I did all that... just for you... there was even 1 time where I stalked you... probably cause I couldn't take my eyes of you...
every time I confessed to you... I was hoping that you would have replied to me... '' actually, I love you too but I was too shy to tell you''... but instead......

I didn't know why... I did that.. maybe I was immature at that time.. and I probably still am...
let's just hope... when I wake up tomorrow, I found out that i really misunderstood you... hahaha....

What I would do for a girl I love....

I would remember her likes, dislikes... so they only face their likes every time of the day
I would literally fly to the moon to bring her back a piece of the moon if she asks for it...
I would be there for her whether she's sad or happy...
I would be there for her when she needs someone to talk to...
I would do anything for her... that is in my power to.....

I wrote this post at night when I had to do my newsletter... so many edits because of the Interact teacher... she's an english teacher.. so she wants my newsletter to have perfect english and no immorality.... sheesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment